Our aim is to help you find a suitable broker by providing unbiased reviews of trading and investing brokers all over the globe. All of the information and data that we analyse to conduct our review is collected directly from the broker in question. We combine this research with our 15+ years of experience in the industry and user feedback. This enables us to provide the end user with an unbiased broker review and rating.
We are constantly looking to further improve our content whilst doing our upmost to ensure that it stays relevant and up to date. For upmost transparency and to avoid any conflict of interest, we have outlined here exactly how and why we rate brokers the way we do.
- Shortlist potential brokers to be included on InvestingBrokers.com
- Conduct in-depth research into the brokers products and services
- Compile of the information and data together
- Write a detailed review that covers all of the most important aspects
- Give the broker a review based on everything that we have covered
- Publish the broker review to help users find a suitable broker
- We periodically revisit existing reviews to ensure they are up to date
We separate each broker review into categories to make it quick and easy for the user to identify and digest the most important information. The categories we use are as follows:
- Investment Products
- Client Support
As we believe each category is equally important, we score them evenly. Each category is rated on a scale of 1 – 10. The lowest score possible is 1 and means we believe the broker could improve in this area. The highest score possible is 10, which means we believe the broker is amongst the best in that particular category. After all categories have been allocated a rating, the total scores are compiled together to give a total average, again out of 10. E.g. If a broker scored 7/10 in all categories, the final rating would also be 7/10.
We are open to discussion of reviews with brokers. This may include correcting any mistakes or outdates information. However, we have the final say on a particular rating.